You can make a difference.
Donate: We are facing a fierce opposition and need contributions of any size from Napa residents and wine lovers who want to protect our water supply.
- Get involved: Add your name to our mailing list. We will notify you of events where we need active involved citizens to appear and voice the need for a sustainable environment.
- Volunteer: Send us a message about how you might be able to help. Are you willing to knock on doors? Make phone calls? Table at the farmers' market? Address postcards? Working together, we can share with Napa County voters why this initiative is so important.
- Conect: "Like" our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and recommend us to friends. Interact with our posts and re-post them to make sure they get to as many readers as possible.
- Write: Share your point of view in a letter to newspapers or to your local representatives about protecting Watershed Oak Woodlands. Write in response to an opinion you have read or to an editorial or news article. For the Napa Valley Register, use this form.
- Attend Napa County Planning Commission and Board of Supervisor public hearings regarding watershed and land use issues. They are informative. For meeting schedules see www.countyofnapa.org
Let us know how we can reach you - we won't share your information. We will send you updates on events, news, and opportunities to help protect Napa's water and woodlands.
Spread the Word
We are a grassroots campaign. Please connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, and share our posts to spread the word.